30-Day Abundance Mindset Challenge
#30daychallenge #abundance #abundancemindset #abundancechallenge
Day 4 – Be of Good Cheer
Did you know that laughter is really “the best medicine?”
A good belly laugh everyday is scientifically proven to:
- Release endorphins, which aid in killing pain and helps with chronic pain
- Reduces stress, helping you start the day on a positive note and finish it on a relaxing one.
- Boosts the immune system and helps fight off stress reactions in the body.
- Increases blood flow sending more oxygen into your lungs and helps your heart pump oxygen-rich blood throughout your body.
- Relaxes muscles to help you release tension
Have you ever encountered someone who’s good humor transformed your day to a more positive one? I have, and I always feel after such an encounter – what do they have that I don’t?
The answer: Good Cheer!
How can a person genuinely be in good cheer if they are living with the outcomes of a Scarcity mindset:
- Endlessly comparing oneself to others
- Struggling to be happy
- Obsessing on what you lack and don’t have – money, friends, time
- Lacking impulse control – bad habits, binge eating, binge tv
- And inability to move forward in life with joy and confidence – and with more humor.
Stepping into and embracing an Abundance mindset can be really challenging, but it’s liberating as well. You will lighten up and who knows, maybe you’ll find yourself being “of Good Cheer.”
I leave you with this short video – Enjoy! May you find your Good Cheer!