30-Day Abundance Mindset Challenge
#30daychallenge #abundance #abundancemindset #abundancechallenge #buildcommunity #weekendfun #FlightClub #abundanceliving
I enjoy flights and tasting the spirits of our local breweries.
Last year, on a silly whim, I sent out a memo to friends to explore local places – creating “Flight Club.” And now, every once in a while, I send out an invite:
Flight Club is about creating:
- Community and connections to one another.
- Laughter and developing a better sense of humor.
- Places we can go where “everyone knows” our names.
- Space where we can work productively (and write silly blog posts).
The Rules Are Simple! (Adapted from the Rules of Fight Club, by Chuck Palahniuk)
- #1 – If this is your first night at Flight Club, you have to flight.
- #2 – Flights will go on as long as they have to.
- #3 – One Flight at a time.
- #4 – Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, Flight Club is over.
- #5 – You don’t talk about Flight Club.
- #6 – What happens at Flight Club, stays in Flight Club.
For your listening pleasure:
What kind of “silly fun” can you create this weekend?
Disclaimer: I’m not encouraging you to drink, if it’s not your thing. in all things and in Flight Club, practice moderation. Knowing your limit and setting boundaries is healthy and necessary.
Flight Club is simply a manifestation of my own exploration and gratitude for Abundance Living.